Jul 16, 2008

TVCommando Olympic Television Sports Trivia (Take 1!)

According to an ESPN poll, what U.S. team did 59% of American viewers root against during the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta? (I was there shooting Judo for the Japanese then...)



Remember, submit your answer via email to: golftvcommando@yahoo.com
A winner will be selected from all of the correct answers submitted by Sunday, July 20th at midnight est. This week's winner will be announced on Tuesday along with a new question! Good luck!!

2 comments:

  1. Ummm, I don't know, Tim -- I just wanted to "comment." What a cool idea! I will read this every day! And try to comment more intelligently next time.
    Have a great trip.
    I'm going to forward this to Rachelle Ogilvie (the new j-teacher).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly! Any ideas you guys come up with I'm game!

    ReplyDelete