Jun 20, 2009

Laugh Break!


Greetings... I'm a little late in posting this because I just found and uploaded the pictures!


http://photobucket.com/tvcommandocomedycentral 


Last year, I was lucky enough to be asked to shoot stand-up comedian John Caparulo. (Here's a clip running on his site. My camera had all of the close ups!) Caparulo made a triumphant return to the buckeye state when he brought his straight-talking (OK, potty-mouthed) humor to a sold out show at the Ohio Theatre. Caparulo was born in East Liverpool, Ohio and like me, is a Kent State grad. Unlike me, a mere amateur, Caparulo is a professional wiseass!


The shoot aired on Comedy Central last December and was produced and shot in HD by the production company of Blue Collar comedy legend Jeff Foxworthy.


The show was hilarious! I had to literally let go of the camera several times because I was laughing so hard...and, best of all, the check didn't bounce! All in all, not a bad day for a TVCommando.

No comments:

Post a Comment