Jul 29, 2008

Beijing or Bust: Day 1 (For Shawn)

Dear Shawn,
I know we said our goodbyes on Sunday. I miss you too, buddy! Thanks for the hugs.

Hey, you know that Gibson Les Paul Signature Original guitar you were telling me you wanted? I think you said, "I gotta have one!" Well, after a little research today at the Guitar Center in Colorado Springs, I found out the particular guitar you seek costs a little more than the price you quoted me.

I've got some good news and some bad news...

The good news is for the actual $7,500 price - which is about $7,000 more than what you quoted me - and at $10 a lawn that's only 375 lawns! What's the bad news, you ask? Well, (I don't know what they were thinking...) but they let me play it! OK, well, actually they said, "Please stop! Don't play in the store anymore the screeching scares away the customers!"

When it comes time to shop for yours, you probably shouldn't go in that store...
Love, Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment