Jul 29, 2008

Beijing or Bust: Day 1!

Long Goodbyes!


Dear Maddie & Leyna,
Despite Daddy's tears you girls were very brave as Daddy set off on his big trip to China. Thank you so much for the little bear to keep me company on my adventure! I hope you don't mind but I named him, Hoover. I thought it was a good name. He flew with me all the way from Akron-Canton to Colorado Springs and then rode with me in the car to the hotel. (Daddy only got lost once!) Hoover even helped Daddy keep his cool when the airline made him pay $25 for his second bag and then LOST it! Thankfully, the bag made it four hours later on the last flight in... I'm gla!d Daddy's clothes caught up with him

I think you will be seeing a lot of Hoover in the coming days. This week Hoover is going to go to a very famous golf course where Daddy is working on the tower behind the 13th green. He may even help me run my camera! Stay tuned!

That's all for now. Hugs and kisses...goodnight!        
Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment